Friday, January 15, 2010

NBA All-Star Picks Post

Over at the Bay Area Sports Journal, I just posted my NBA all-star picks as most teams in the league have now completed half of their 81 scheduled regular season games. The all-star game doesn't go down until February, and the selections won't be made for another couple of weeks, so before the selections go in I wanted to give my version of the way the all-star rosters should break down. Below I have posted the fist part of the post, since I didn't want to post the same exact thing on both sites. I tried to keep it as un-biased as I could, and I think it is... The only Warrior that's even worthy of a mention is Monta Ellis, and I think he'll make it to Dallas as a reserve for the West. I don't think I'm being biased with that pick, as he really has become one of the league's better scorers. He's having a career year, is taking over as a leader of the Warriors and is playing like a cross between Allen Iverson and Dwayne Wade.

-"With the NBA season at approaching it's official halfway point, I thought now would be a good time to post our picks for both the Eastern and Western Conference rosters for next months NBA all-star game. So here are the un-biased, view on how I think each conference's 15-man roster will break down:

Western Conference Roster
Starters

PG: Steve Nash
(Barely edges out Paul, but he's played more this year)
SG: Kobe Bryant
(Pretty much a shoe in for this spot until......" -


For the Rest of the Story, Check Out Our Partner Site, The Bay Area Sports Journal!

No comments: